At Line Locators, one of our most versatile services is video pipeline inspection. We use a high resolution fiber optic camera that’s attached to a flexible rod to inspect the line.
What are the benefits of video pipeline inspection?
- the camera produces high quality images that will take in every nook and cranny
- hundreds of feet of lines can be recorded in one inspection
- the inspection takes a short period of time
- the video serves as a document for customers to keep for future reference
- the depth and location is recorded with a radio transmitter for future work on any obstructions or defects that are found
- the process works for a number of inspections, including sewer lines, storms lines, electrical duct banks, HVAC ducting and confined spaces